TCSWAT Contest callsigns to be on the air for CQ WW SSB 2014 Contest are as follows: DL7BC Hartwig will be in Istanbul to work as TC2BC from the Anatolian side. TA1CQ Deniz, TA1CR Can, TA2IB Omer, TA2SE Rifat and TA6AX Taskin will be going to Canakkale for the TC3W station to be on the air as MO-Single entry. Although not a TC prefix or suffix, TA1HZ will be on the air from Palau as T88HZ. Details are on qrz.com.
To celebrate the 91st anniversary of Turkish Republic, TCSWAT will be on the air with the special callsign TC91TC, between 14 and 31st of October.
During the ILLW of 2014, TCSWAT will activate two lighthouses:
TC1LHW will be active from Istanbul Terkos Karaburun Lighthouse (operators TA1FR
and TA1HZ), TC6LHW will be active from Samsun Bafra
Lighthouse (operators TA7EB, TA2RX, TA7AOF and TA7AZC).
Both lighthouses are historical buildings and details are in qrz.com. The qsl cards for
all qsos will be later sent out 100% via the bureaus. If in a hurry, please qsl via
"TCSWAT PK.73 Karakoy-34421, Istanbul TURKIYE".
2014 marks the 10th anniversary of TCSWAT
In addition to the usual anniversary stations
- 16-18 March: TC18M - 18 Mart 1915 Deniz Zaferi Anısına / In Memoriam Naval Victory of 18 March 1915
- 20-25 April: TC57A - Şehitler anısına 57. Alay İzci Kampı / Scouts Camp in Memory of Martyrs, Çanakkale
- 14-30 October: TC91TC - Türkiye Cumhuriyeti'nin 91. kuruluş yıldönümü / 91th Anniversary of Turkish Republic
- 20-25 December: TC9SAM - Şehitler anısına Allahüekber İzci Kampı / Scouts Camp in Memory of Martyrs, Erzurum
- Various contests as TC0C and TC2C
We will be on the air as TC10SWAT throughout the year, with a special
10th anniversary award.
As usual, we will be at
- 28-30 June: Friedrichshafen HamFest and
- More activities might be announced as they come along.
Of course, GİTRAD, Giresun Radio Amateurs and Nature Sports Club will be joining us in all activities, in addition to two special
event activities of its own:
- 1-15 April: TC47A - 47. Giresun Gönüllü Alayı Anısına / In Memoriam 47th Giresun Volunteer Regiment
- 26-31 August: TC42A - 42. Giresun Gönüllü Alayı Anısına / In Memoriam 42th Giresun Volunteer Regiment
Here is a brief summary of what we have achieved so far:
- More than 150,000 QSOs, with an equal amount of QSL cards sent
- 110 different special event callsigns
- Circa 3000 people trained on emergency communications and
- 200 people trained for amateur radio exams
- 3 academic papers delivered on emergency communications
- 2 book chapters on emergency communications
- 4 foreign DXpeditions (3 to Albania and 1 to Somalia)
- Sponsorships to various international DXpeditions
- 6 international HAM fairs at Friedrichshafen
- 1st DXCC in Turkey with a special event callsign
Hope to meet you in the air and/or Friedrichshafen HamFest.
Special Notice for QSL cards : TCSWAT qsls 100% via bureau. The usual delivery time is end of June at the Friedrichshafen Messe.
If you are not in a hurry, please wait for it. Starting in 2013, the cards will be printed and sent annually.
So it is usually of no use to send in a direct request right after the activity. If you use www.eqsl.cc the logs are uploaded
to the database right after the activities.
Thanks for your interest in our activities and see you down the log!!
If you would like to get informed about activities before hand, please let us know, by sending an e-mail
to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,
and we'll add you to our mailing list.
|Lütfen Dikkat: TC ön eki taşıyan her istasyon bir TCSWAT faaliyeti
* TCSWAT'ın tüm faaliyetleri önceden http://www.425dxn.org/
* Gerekli tüm bilgileri http://www.qrz.com'da
* Muhtemelen faaliyet sırasında dxsummit'te
yer alır :-)
* Görüşülen istasyonların tamamına QSL kart gönderilir.
|Please note: All stations with a TC prefix are not TCSWAT activities.
* All TCSWAT activities are announced via http://www.425dxn.org/
* All essential info is available at http://www.qrz.com/
* It will probably be listed at dxsummit
during the activity :-)
* QSL cards are sent to ALL stations contacted.